Awful Alvin is a major antagonist in LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures.
He is currently in jail, as stated by Daily Bumble editor Bob the Tomato.
Alvin lives in an underground lair beneath the memorial statue of Sir Lester Bumbly, using the statue's monicle as a telescope to spy on Bumblyburg.
His design is similar to Count Dracula, including fangs, a high-collared black cape, and pet 'bats'. He also wears a monocle, which enlarges one of his eyes and gives him a crazed appearance.
- According to various behind-the-scenes features on the LarryBoy and The Angry Eyebrows DVD, Awful Alvin was originally going to be Awful Alvin The Avocado. They changed him to a green onion because they didn't feel like an avocado had enough feeling to it. (Plus, it can't really dance).
Dance with me Lampy!
Fly, my bushy minions, fly and seek out anger!
Attack my precious eyebrows, attack LarryBoy!
I simply love being bad, It makes me shimmy all over! I SHIMMY WITH BADNESS!
My plan is working perfectly. Here Lampy, you want to look?
If someone holds on to their anger, refusing to let go of it, my eyebrows can attach to their forehead!
Just you wait, Larry-Boy. Soon I will rule Bumblyburg. Me, Awful Alvin!
- "LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows"
- "The Yodelnapper" (cameo, mentioned)
- "The Good, The Bad, and The Eggly!"
- Larryboy and the Awful Ear Wacks Attacks
- Larryboy and the Abominable Trashman