|"The Good, the Bad, and the Eggly"|
|Episode Number: 4|
|Release Date: June 10, 2003|
| Previous Episode:|
| Next Episode:|
LarryBoy and fellow superhero, Dark Crow, scramble to learn a lesson in sharing. But it doesn't come over-easy when they discover Greta Von Gruesome and Awful Alvin are the terrible team of trouble that has struck Bumblyburg with their new invention: the Over-Easy-Egg ray. Everything turns into a hard-boiled mess as this deceptive duo zaps everything in sight. LarryBoy has to learn that sharing means working together as he and Dark Crow team up to share the responsibilities of fighting this crime. Will he learn this lesson before he and Dark Crow become the world's biggest superhero omelet?
Awful Alvin and Greta Von Gruesome are out of jail. After the Larry-Plane crash-lands in some woods due to three flying pigs with bacon-and-egg guns, LarryBoy is saved by the Dark Crow, who is the hero of Bumblyburg's neighboring town, Lollyhaven. The two team up and attempt to stop Awful Alvin and Greta Von Gruesome in their tracks in the science lab, before LarryBoy makes a mistake and allows the two antagonists to steal a machine called the Overeasy Egg Ray which turns anything not alive into eggs. Using it, they steal various antiques from a museum and kidnap Vicki. LarryBoy and the Dark Crow, stripped of their supersuits, try to defeat Awful Alvin and Greta Von Gruesome, but fail, leading them to be kidnapped themselves. Soon, they free themselves by swinging back and forth and directing a ray to a rope that's holding them. LarryBoy then proceeds to destroy the Overeasy Egg Ray and is successful but then gets himself knocked out by Awful Alvin and Greta Von Gruesome. LarryBoy is trapped until the Dark Crow frees him, trapping Awful Alvin and Lampy in the process. They then proceed to trap Greta Von Gruesome. The two antagonists and Lampy are arrested and jailed once again and the Overeasy Egg Ray is returned to the science lab, though it's damaged. Vicky brings up the Founder's Day Dance and LarryBoy agrees he wants to go with her to it. The Dark Crow catches up to them at the last second as they are leaving.
- This is the final episode of the series.
- This marks the first episode for several things:
- The first episode where Dark Crow has a main role. Before this, he only had minor roles.
- The first time LarryBoy uses his plunger ears to stop a large object.
- Bumpkin's first and only appearance.
- The audio quality on the episode is different compared to the previous three.
- "When pigs fly" is a expression that means it's likely that'll never happen.
- Awful Alvin from "Larryboy and the Angry Eyebrows" reappears in this episode.
- Greta Von Gruesome from "The Yodelnapper!" also reappears in this episode.
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1967 Clint Eastwood film "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."
- The cables on the plunger ears clip through the Larry-Plane in one scene.